Responsible for the non-clinical aspects of the day to day operations and administration of the office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Scheduling and coordination of all patients visits.
- Answering phones and triaging calls, determining the urgent or emergent nature of the calls.
- Responding to all requests for medical records. Completion of disability forms, FMLA forms and return to work forms.
- Organize and prepare patient information and records for your providers in order to most efficiently run office visits.
- Keep updated surgery/meeting schedule. Correspond with various insurance companies to pre-authorize and get approval for upcoming surgery.
- Keep inventory of medical/office supplies and order as necessary.
- Incorporate patient data into the electronic medical records system.
- Prepare all information necessary for proper billing.
- All other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform with consistency and timeliness.
- Exhibits dependability, availability and conscientiousness in performing work and in willingness to accept responsibilities.
- Willingness to cover phones for other Office Managers when they are away from the office.
- Effectively communicate with Physicians, Patients, other staff members, etc.
High School diploma required. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Previous medical experience preferred but not required.
- Communicates clearly in English, oral and written.
- Able to multitask.
Good organizational skills.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org