- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery (Cardiovascular and Thoracic)
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Affiliate Member of the American College of Chest Physicians
- Associate Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Thoracic Surgery Residents Association/ Cardiothoracic Surgery Network
- American Medical Association
- Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Coronary Artery Reoperation
- Repair of Atrial Septal Defects
- Show More (+)
Dr. Parikshak is a cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon with Cardiac Surgery Associates, S.C. He has 19 years of experience with cardiac, thoracic, and vascular procedures. He has expertise in coronary revascularization, Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) to treat lung disease, endovascular and hybrid technique procedures for vascular disease, daVinci robotic assisted techniques for lung disease, MAZE procedures for atrial fibrillation, endovascular repair for aortic diseases, and heart valve surgery. He has performed a high volume of cases with excellent outcomes.
Dr. Parikshak received his Bachelor’s degree from the Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis, Indiana and he was awarded the Purdue School of Science Scholar and Dean’s List. He received his medical degree at the Indiana University School of Medicine at Indianapolis, Indiana. He completed his general surgery residency at the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan and his cardiothoracic surgery fellowship at the Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Illinois. During his cardiothoracic surgery fellowship, he advanced his training in minimally invasive procedures in a realm of cardiac, thoracic and vascular procedures. He is board certified in General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery.