- American Board of Vascular Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- University of Chicago, Illinois
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
5255 East Stop 11 Rd., Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN, 46237
Phone: (317) 851-2331
Fax: (317) 851-2333
- Open and Percutaneous Endovascular Repair of Thoracic and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Angioplasty and Stenting of carotid, vertebral, renal, mesenteric, upper extremity and lower
- xtremity arterial occlusive disease
- Creation of Dialysis Access
- Emergent Repair of Ruptured Abdominal and Thoracic Aneurysms
- Show More (+)
During the last 20 years, Dr. Webb has performed more than 20,000 innovative and complex vascular surgeries. He conducts presentations nationally on minimally invasive vascular and endovascular surgery and participates in landmark research.
Dr. Webb has received numerous awards and honors as a leader and innovator in vascular surgery. He has been named among 100 Best Doctors in America® and was first in Omaha to develop a protocol for complex dialysis access salvage to streamline care. In addition, he was first in Omaha to use aortic endografts during surgery and introduce the use of endoscopic vein harvesting.
He has published several articles in peer-reviewed journals, including the Journal of Vascular Surgery, and serves as a reviewer for a number of peer-reviewed journals.
Dr. Webb was Director of Vascular Surgery for Catholic Health Initiatives Bergan Mercy Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska and Assistant Professor of Surgery at The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Creighton University School of Medicine.